TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Amazing

This deservs to be in the top 10 of all time! Congrats on the animation.. its really well put together.

TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter

Great!

I really enjoyed the choreography on the fight sequence.. the shape shifting with shang tsung made it really enjoyable.. it also had some pretty cool effects..
I really think it needed a little more fighting and a little less talking... i was looking forward to the fight of ryu and sudenly it ended. But it was a great sprite animation overal..

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Just as good as your previous ones

This is really great! The way the animation is so smooth.. the way the scenes transition from each other are perfect.. the style is just so cute and irresisteble that its charm will interest even the toughest crouds. This is really something special man.. and congrats with your success.. Cant wait to see the next 2 episodes.

AngelRyuVS.EvilRyu AngelRyuVS.EvilRyu

Good fight sequences!!

You had some good ideas there... the story part was a bit weak..
Glad to see the evil ryu sprites i gave you came in to good use..
Also... that ending part was vert reminiscant of my final attack on my quiz fighter game. (the last winning animation against akuma...) Have you seen it??? Would like to know if its coincidence or inspiration! :P
Anyway.. hope to see more in the future.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

That last part..... I saw it, but when I was making the part I wasn't even thinking about it

The Survivor The Survivor

Good sprite animation

This was a pretty good piece of sprite animation. But there is one problem... you are copying proxicid's style. Yes, his animations are great and yes, you should get some inspiration from his movies but this was too much alike it. You lose any personal style to the animation and just reminds you of proxicid's.
Anyway, my advice would be to innovate, not imitate. Take proxicide's style (whci you imitate pretty well) and try and do something diferent and better with it. Only like that will people stop saying "pretty good, but i prefer proxicide's"
Anyway good luck for any future animations, and i hope this review helps you.

khote responds:

did u ever try to create a sprite-animation movie?
surely not.

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

Freakin' Luigi is Freakin' Funny!!

LMAO! The best sketches were the 1up, luigi's hat and the last one! Great job! That was some funny stuff right there.

Super Sprite Chronicles 1 Super Sprite Chronicles 1

Not bad at all

That was actually pretty good. You need to work on the story though, it seemed a bit like everything else i've seen. Also if you want to make this into a series, you should have made part 1 much longer, it feels like you giving us instead a part 1 divided into 3 parts.

Leet-Productions responds:

I understand what you mean, chapter 2 will be longer. :)

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Sprite movies don't get any better than this..

I have to admit... this is the most amazing sprite movie i have ever seen. But what i thought was even better than the movie itself was the great design of the menus. They looked amazing, its is pretty obvious that you have had plenty of experience with your web design.
The sound also fits perfectly, the music adding to the atmosphere... its all just as it should be. I doubt anybody will ever manage do make a sprite movie better than this, but if they do you set the bar pretty high..
Congrats on a great flash movie