TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Amazing

This deservs to be in the top 10 of all time! Congrats on the animation.. its really well put together.

TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter TUPT-2: The 2nd Encounter

Great!

I really enjoyed the choreography on the fight sequence.. the shape shifting with shang tsung made it really enjoyable.. it also had some pretty cool effects..
I really think it needed a little more fighting and a little less talking... i was looking forward to the fight of ryu and sudenly it ended. But it was a great sprite animation overal..

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Just as good as your previous ones

This is really great! The way the animation is so smooth.. the way the scenes transition from each other are perfect.. the style is just so cute and irresisteble that its charm will interest even the toughest crouds. This is really something special man.. and congrats with your success.. Cant wait to see the next 2 episodes.

Spewer Spewer

Game of the year so far

This game is amazing.. the programing in it is flawless.. congratulations!

Buttons (english version) Buttons (english version)

its not a bad idea

Kinda reminds me of the impossible quiz... but you should really work on the visual design of it. It would help ALOT. The boring visuals didnt help the already not so exciting game. Polish your game the most you can before submitting.. believe me.. it will be rewarding.

Tetris Reborn Tetris Reborn

Needs more to it

Well the engine works great. It plays much better than previous tetris games. The only problem was that it had 0 originality. You should have added more features, and diferent modes.
Other than that, its pretty good.

Nazeres/Happyness(demo) Nazeres/Happyness(demo)

Best one of your songs

I really enjoyed this one.. its the best one of all three in my opinion.. It had enough variaty and souned consistent throughout the song. Good job, hope to hear more.

nazeres responds:

I'm making another one, i'm going to send it tommorow

Nazeres/ Firestorm Nazeres/ Firestorm

Another good piece of music...

This one had a cool beat and a nice beat to acompony it.. some transitions could have been better.. but overall it sounded great!

Nazeres/Swifted Nazeres/Swifted

Good job

I thought it started off to a slow start.. but when it started to bring in more sounds and more speed up.. it bacame pretty good.

nazeres responds:

Thank's a bunch mike

Tom MAP Tom MAP

nice texturing

Hehe... the uvw unrwrap maps always look strange.. Nice work on the model.